Circular Saxony is managed by two associations: Circular MTC e.V. and Energy Saxony e.V. We are delighted to continue welcoming new members to our cluster. If you are interested in joining Circular Saxony, you need to become a member of one of the two managing associations who run a variety of themed working groups which help you to find the association most suited to your needs. It is also possible to contribute to all working groups with their numerous networking and joint project opportunities.
Both associations, Circular MTC e.V. and Energy Saxony e.V. have one goal: to be the interface between stakeholders from business, research, regional networks and policy, to bring together R&D resources and to foster innovation in Saxony.
BECOME PART OF THE CLUSTER – FOR A CLOSED-LOOP CIRCULAR ECONOMY!
Structure of the Cluster Circular Saxony
Tasks of the Cluster
- Development of products and processes
- Creation of new supply chains
- Infrastructure development
- Contribution to standardisation and regulation
- Qualification of staff and processes
- Cutting-edge research and development